Clergy, Lay Ministers and Volunteers
(Abuse prevention training required by the diocese)
Online training is provided through the Church Pension Group. Safeguarding Online provides training in short, focused courses that can normally be completed in 30-45 minutes. These courses can be taken from any location where a high-speed Internet connection is available.
If you completed this training in the last few years through a parish that is not part of The Episcopal Church in South Carolina, please contact Lauren Kinard in the Diocesan Office (843.259-2016). We will be able to access your information through CPG and update your diocesan records accordingly.
If you know your training is not up to date and you wish to enroll in online training, click here for further instructions.
- 227th Annual Diocesan Conntion: November 2017
- 226th Annual Diocesan Convention: November 2016
- Special Convention: September 2016
- 225th Annual Diocesan Convention: November 2015
- 224th Annual Diocesan Convention: November 2014
- 223rd Annual Diocesan Convention, February 2014 >
- 222nd Annual Diocesan Convention, March 2013
- Special Convention January 2013 >
- Contact us